From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2009 08:26:23 -0400
    Bill:

I think they are referring to the Victor Reader Stream.  I, and a number of
others on the list have one, and they are great!

You can find out more at:

www.humanware.com

If you become more seriously interested in buying one, we can point you to
the venders that seem to have the best prices.  The unit now runs about
$320.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ