From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 May 2009 16:56:23 -0400
Hello, all.

I have a Kenwood SMC33 speaker mic for my THF6A, and have noticed recently
that the little rotating clip on the back of the mic has gotten quite loose,
so that it almost spins freely.

Is this normal for these mics, after extended use, and does anyone know of a
way I can tighten the clip back up again?

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI