From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:47:22 -0600
Hi, Phil.

From the description, I would observe that somebody up there likes you, and
must know that you have more good radio stories and knowledge to share with
those of us who will listen.

As for surviving the emergency rooms and the various hunting and fishing
expeditions you were pushed through, sometimes a good hard head is a
wonderful asset, just as it is for blindness-related obstacles!

Keep on recovering, and keep on sharing what you are learning about that
IC7000.

Regarding the toroids, at one time, MFJ sold such an assortment. I don't
know if they still do or not, but I'm sure their website will tell you.

http://www.mfjenterprises.com

I will see MFJ himself at our local hamfest this Friday and Saturday, and
I'll try to remember to ask him about that.

You've come this far, so hang in there and finish getting well.

Mike Duke, K5XU
Jackson, Mississippi