Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:55:34 -0500
Hi;
I was rather interested in the price drop for the ts2000.  Are any accessories needed other than the vs3?
Also, although I don't recall the specifics, apparently kenwood software will let you browse the menus of the ts480 and make changes.  Apparently you don't just get menu numbers but names as well.  Can you do something similar with the ts2000?
Has anyone used the built in tnc?
If you add a couple filters to the ts480 and maybe a bracket there isn't much of a price difference.
Other than the power level and audio level what else doesn't speak?
Richard