ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 18:19:37 -0600
Hi Everyone,

Thank you Sharon and Rhonda.

No, Vernon will not talk to him, let's just say he is not well liked
by the Ferguson Family, because of his filthy mouth, and other
things. He has more money than we'll ever have. That's what I'm
afraide of. I told Vernon we got to get with our Lawyer first, before he does.

I'm so happy Vernon is not upset about this. He's taking all this in
stride, and he told me if our lawyer says we have to pay it, we will,
but we don't think we'll have to pay for the window, as Vernon never
even touched the window, nor did he touch the tractor. It appears
that David Carol is afraide to confront Ralph Broderson.

Thanks for praying.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson