THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.W. August" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 14:57:51 -0400
Actually, the main exercising I'm doing is riding a stationary bike, no
weight training yet. I did just find out that the medication i'm on (PTU) was
too high a dosage causing me to be hypo-thyroid, so I'm going to reduce the
dosage. Maybe that's part of the problem. It seems one has to watch their
weight much more vigilantly than before, given this condition, don't you
agree? Thanks, j.w.