THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Tease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 16:01:35 -0400
In a message dated 03/06/97  17:45:26, you write:

<< I was asking
 about alternative thyroid medication (canadian equiv. to armour, etc.) she
 said that she wouldn't trust her thyroid to that old fashioned, unreliable
 medication.
Have you asked her why she feels like this about old medicines?
Does she think she has been influenced by any written litrature?

 told the nurse to please be careful because I bruise. The nurse said,
 "yeah, that's what everyone says..." <<<<<<<

A highly qualified vampire once told me that the reason arms bruise is
because
people are asked to bend them. She was the boss lady in the path lab so I
assume she knew what she was saying. I have never had a bruise since.
Carol