From:
Amy Leger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Leger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:42:43 -0400

We're about two months from the Making Tracks for Celiacs Twin Cities-area
event, which is being held on May 16th at Holy Family Catholic High School
in Victoria, Minnesota.

Our event is great.  It has a 5K run and walk, kids runs/games, as well as a
huge food fair!
Registration for our walk is FREE!
Pre-registration for our 5K run is $20 (includes a t-shirt)

When you attend our event you'll find great samples and products from many
different companies from Minnesota and beyond!

WE STILL NEED VOLUNTEERS on the day of the event!  If you are interested,
please email Erin Briner at [log in to unmask]

LIVE OUT OF TOWN?? No problem, right now we are finalizing plans for
participants to get a good deal on a night's stay at a nearby hotel (with a
pool).  Please email me for more information.

Have you joined our Facebook group?  We have several pictures up as well as
updates on the event.

To get all this information again (and who wouldn't want to)..plus
registration and pledge forms, go to www.celiacwalk.org or
www.twincitiesrock.org.