Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 15:53:51 -0400

People are having troubles getting to this recipe.  Please try these
addresses:

For the Quesadillas:
http://tinyurl.com/m6vf4c

For the walnuts:

http://tinyurl.com/n6a6gt

One person suggests using a George Forman grill to make them.

Let me know if there are still problems with getting to the site.

Alice

--
Please note that Alice DeLuca's email address is now [log in to unmask]