From:
Janet LaRue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:02:16 -0400

The Southern Tier Celiac Support Group will be having their meeting on April 2, 2009.
The meeting will be held at St. Joseph's Hospital on Market Street in Elmira, NY.
The time is 7:00 pm and we will meet on the first floor in Ye Old Chapel Conference Room.
Signs will be posted for those who do not know where the room is.
The agenda for this month is:? Eat Well, Live Well, Cooking Gluten Free.
The Manager of Nature's Market of Wegman's will be hosting a cooking class and will
incorporate several gluten free items.? She will be discussing the nutritional value
of the foods as well.? Desserts will also be made and directions on how to bake gluten free.
Wegman's has a new line of gluten free items as well and we will be sampling this product line.
Come to the meeting to find out what it is!
For questions please contact-Janet [log in to unmask]