ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 2009 09:23:16 -0500
Dear Coco,

Lord, Please heal Coco from the top of her head to the bottom of her
toes. Lord, I ask that you would heal her lungs and her entire body
very quickly. Lord, You made her in your image, so please keep her
well and safe. I ask for a complete hedge of protection to be placed
around her. Please send down your loving Angels to protect her, and
take away any anxiety. Lord, we thank you for what you are going to
do for Coco. Lord, Please heal her GrandMother also, and I pray that
she wouldn't have to have surgery, but if she does, Lord, please heal
her quickly. In Jesus precious name, Amen.

Lovingly,

Pat Ferguson