ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 07:58:40 -0600
Dear Phil, and Everyone,

Thanks so much. I really like what you said.

I believe  that God will sustain us, and I do believe that He is
Lord, and nothing will come between those of us who love and serve  Him.

Vernon is going to the Oncologist this morning. I believe I am
suppose to stay here. I will attempt to solve this problem with
Network solutions while he is gone, but I appreciate your prayers in
this matter. I can deal with Qwest, and I will.

Network Solutions is another issue, and not easy to solve, because we
don't have anywhere else to host our web sites, and I don't know who
to talk to about this so I do this in the right order. Vernon is the
owner, and   I need his permission to make any changes. Of course, he
will grant them, but he can't do that if he's not here. Thank God for
cell phones. I actually have to find somewhere to host the two web
sites before I take us  away from Network Solutions. I can leave them
as the registers, but as far as hosting them, I think it's time to
leave, even though we did this on January 7th, and their web site is
not as accessible as it should be. Part of the problem, is how they
have outsourced their technical support. They told me they weren't
taking it over-seas, and they have done just that. I'm furious about
that. Those foreign people don't have a clue. Woops, Forgive me, God.
I shouldn't have probably said that, but it's the truth.

If anyone here has any knowledge as to what I should do, and how I
should go about it, please write me off list. Also, anyone wishing to
hear the letter I wrote them last Thursday, please write me off list.

I'm praying for Wisdom for how to handle this all without tears. I've
been so emotional lately, and I hate that. Some of it is Empy for
others when something goes wrong, and that reminds me, I have a
prayer request, and that will be in another message.

We had a great Bible study and prayer time on the conference line
Tuesday night.

I don't want to have to go back on the Zoloft. I'm not really
depressed, but I get so  emotional about things. I don't cry for
hours, or even days, <grin> but I cry a little for a few minutes, and
then I'm okay. My eyes are dry right now, but they weren't a few
minutes ago. lol. I laugh more now, than I did when I was on the
Zoloft. I love to laugh. lol.

Last night, I was talking to a friend on the phone, and her and I are
very close. We laughed so hard, that well, let's just say, I had a
little problem. <grin> lol. Now, I'm laughing. lol. Her and I had to
end our conversation, because I had something I had to take care of.
lol. That hasn't happened, since I was on Prevecid, in 2005. lol. I
can't let that happen again, but it happened so suddenly. lol.

I have another thing, I would like you all to pray about, please.

I found a Church, I think, that I would love to attend. I believe God
wants me in His word, big time, and I'm not doing that like I should.
We have several Churches in this small town. One of them is the CMA.
(Christian Missionary Alliance.) I think they are a pretty sound
Church, and that is where all the Spirit-Filled Christians are going
here in this town. Please let me know what you all think. I've been
praying about this.

My Chiropractor prayed for me on Tuesday. Now, my concern is, how do
I tell my loving Vernon, who is not saved. I need to let him know
that I'm going to be going to Church, and that we would love to have
him go with me. I don't want to make him feel left out, so how do I
go about doing this?

Okay, I'm done rambling, and must go and fix breakfast, for my loving Vernon.

I'll be back! <grin> lol.

Thanks much for praying.

Loving you all bunches,
Pat Ferguson