ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 22:05:02 -0600
Dear Sharon, Rhonda, Phil, and Everyone,

Thank you all very much for praying.

I know business is slow everywhere, and for that, I'm not that
worried about, as I do believe that God will provide. God is in
control, and I have been trying to sell some things, not business
related, so we can pay off some huge bills.

Please pray that we can figure out how to sell on EBay.

I just prayed, and ask God to help me solve these things, and to show
me how to handle these business issues. I also rebuked the demons
that have put this curse upon us. I did it several times.

I believe that I'm not ment to go with Vernon tomorrow to his
Oncology appointment, I'll stay here, and try to get some of this
mess taken care of, unless God wants me to go with Vernon. I will pray first.

Sharon, I'll write you off list.

Rhonda, I will write you, also.

Phil, Where is that on your web site you were talking about?

Thanks to you all for praying.

Lovingly,

Pat Ferguson