Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:18:00 -0800
read somewhere, and I cannot recall exactly were, that paleo man got about
11,500 mg/day of potassium.  The RDA, depending on where one reads, is now 4700
mg/day.  The max daily amount is about 21,000 mg/day.
I recall 9000mg daily from plants and fruits.  I think cordain may have cited it but not sure. We don't get near the amount that they consumed and our high salt/dairy(SAD) consumption depletes the others. It's the balance of all of them that counts.  Too, an excess of calcium depletes magnesium.  Oliva