From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 18:17:15 -0800
Hi all,
I apologize for being off topic. I am looking for a wood cane 33 inch. I need this length in a support cane.
The 35 or 36 inch are too long. As I said I need a support cane.
The folding cane I got from Ambutec keeps coming apart and will come unscrewed at the most inopportune times.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;