From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 2009 21:07:46 -0400
Jim, thanks much, I believe you have given me the info I need.I accidently
found a used TW1 without the wall wart.  I have several proper wallwarts but
with wrong connector.  I need to pick up the proper connector for one of my
wallwarts.  I called LDG but they say they no longer carry the TW1 and TW2
wallwarts.