From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:50:28 -0700
Lou,

I have it working here too.

The way I did it was to go to the mlb.com/mediacenter page first.  I did
this because the front mlb.com page seems to refresh every several
seconds and the mediacenter doesn't.

I then look for the login link and click on that.  Next I locate the
field for entering email address and enter it.  Press tab once to get to
the password field and enter it.  Next, tab again.  Window-eyes reads
the prompt as "forgot password click here"  I tab again and I'm on a
label which doesn't make a lot of sense, but it's actually the logon
button.  Click that and the page comes up.

Then do a search for gameday and I get the link for listen to gameday
audio.  Click on that and the page which comes up has the list of
stations for that day.

Locate the station you want and click.  It seems to take several seconds
before you get audio, slower than last year, but it worked.

I used to simply go to the page of stations, click on the one I wanted,
and then login from there, but that doesn't seem to work now.  At least
not today.

Don