From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2009 00:14:53 -0600
Hi Phil,
K5D is a big DX pedition that started yesterday.  There are about 15 people
operating from Desecheo, which is off the coast of Puerto Rico.  It is the
number 6 most wanted entity in the world.  There hasn't been any ham's there
in quite some time.  I believe they will be there for the next 10 days or
so.  If you like working DX you may want to work them because there may not
be anyone there again for a while.  They shouldn't be hard to work for all
of us in North America.  I just got them on 40 meters SSB.

73, Gary, N5GD