From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:44:44 -0500
Hi all,
A recent computer problem have made it a little more necessary that I sell
my Kenwood TS-570DG to fund the computer work. It's probably a 9.5 out of
10, works perfect, I'm the only owner this radio's ever seen. It has the
DRU3A digital recorder unit in it, and the VS-3 speech chip to read certain
things on the display. I'll include the stock hand mic which has never been
used, the power cord with Anderson power poles on it, and the manual.
Unfortunately I don't have the original box due to a flood in my cellar, the
radio was on the second floor at the time so was nowhere  near the flood.
Current owner is a nonsmoker. This is not a ham fest radio or anything, I
bought it brand new and it sat in the same spot on my radio desk never moved
until I got the TS-2000 when it was moved to another shelf and there it
sits. It's a good radio for anyone that wants an easy to use good HF radio
for 10 through 160. Asking $600 plus shipping for it, I might talk some on
the price but not far. I will take paypal or money orders, no games and no
trades.