From:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 22:01:32 -0600
You should have a cd with that number on it, I don't remember if it came in
jaws 6 or 7.  If you put the disk in it will put the number in there for
you.  What happens is every time you make a hardware change on your system,
you lose a jaws authorization.  Once you have the disk and have the number,
if it says it can't authorize jaws, then you need to call the phone number
in the box that pops up and just explain about changing the drive and they
will give you five more  authorizations.

Check out my list for blind access help.  To join, send a blank message to

... 73 ... KD5QHH ...  Jimmy ...
My Space.  http://www.myspace.com/jpodsim
http://www.podsim.us
MSN or windows live... [log in to unmask]
Skype, jimmy.podsim ... please note the period between the names.
Have a great day!