Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 08:47:01 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
well, you can fasten it to something, or you can just run heavy duty coax
like I do, the angle the coax puts it at is a little strange, at a 45 degree
angle, but it doesn't move hardly at all. I mainly run the heavy coax for
the amp though, I could probably get away with a lot less if I wanted to in
which case I'd probably put the TW1 against something so when I push the
buttons it doesn't move but for now, this way works and if it's not broke,
I'm not going to fix it since I don't have time anyway.