Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 21:13:57 -0500
Pat,

I heard you, although you weren't quite as strong as WA3MIX or KW3A, who was
the strongest of the 3-land stations.  K8SP wasn't quite as strong, but held
up consistently, which I attribute to his running some power.  I could
barely hear KB8TYJ, and couldn't hear Howard at all.  K1EIR skipped right
over me, as did N1UMJ.

The reports in this thread might be helpful in planning our next net.

Steve (WA1RTB, located in Reading, MA)