VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2009 14:56:40 -0000
First, you need to enable downloading of images in Firefox.  Without
this enabled, no CAPTCHA image can be seen or resolved.  .  (Somewhere
in tools | Options.)

Second, you need to be logged in to WebVisum.  I think this is the
default behaviour.

third, once the aforementioned conditions are met, with a press of
ctrl+alt+6 or your designated keystroke, it should not take much more
than 15/20 seconds between the submission and the resolution of the
image CAPTCHA.