VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ana Garza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ana Garza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:57:35 -0700
Based on what my friends tell me, Twitter is about the question: "What are
you doing?" That is apparently the prompt. You respond in 140 characters or
less.

Sometimes when a friend and I are playing Scrabble at the local coffee shop,
one of his siblings tweets him:

What are you doing?

Coffee with Ana. What are you doing?

On break at work.

Some of my teacher friends complain about students tweeting (I may be
misspelling this) in class, and I've heard that tweeting is a method parents
use to keep track of their teens. Celebities use it for their fan base to
read, but I'm not sure how that works:

What are you doing?

Having my make up done for today's shoot?

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]