Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 08:54:00 -0500
It is a bit chewy, but since it is made from ground meat it breaks up pretty
fast. The main thing is to use the front teeth to nip off smallish bits.
Don't try to take huge bites.

The way I make it it is chewy, not too brittle. Depends on how long I let
the dryer run. One day is chewy, two days is crunchy. I get impatient.