Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 09:52:27 -0500
It is easy to over-medicate, and Doctors certainly tend to go that route
easily, so we run into problems. I just feel that medicines have a place if
used wisely. When your life is in danger you don't always have time to
slowly weigh the alternatives and discover the exact perfect solution.

Get the problem under control and then start looking around for a better
way.

I think paleo people can be much live vegans in ascribing all physical
troubles to diet, and imagining that the perfect diet can prevent all ills.
It can become almost a religion.