From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 08:02:52 -0700
Hi Jim,
Thanks for the weather report. I'm grateful that I'm not in Montana just
now. :-)
You mentioned in your last email that you are no longer at Baylor. How are
you spending your days now? Are you looking for work or taking a break
before starting something new? What is the job market like in Texas? Is it
as bad as we are hearing? Or is that the press sensationalizing the
situation?

Best Wishes,
Ron

Ron Hoggan, Ed. D.
co-author Dangerous Grains ISBN: 978158333-129-3 www.dangerousgrains.com
author: Get the Iron Edge: a complete guide for meeting your iron needs
ISBN: 978-0-9736284-4-9 www.ironedge.info
author Smarten Up! ISBN: 978-0-9736284-3-2 www.smartenup.info
editor: Scott-Free Newsletter www.celiac.com

"Objectivity is the prerogative of objects."