From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:52:33 -0600
From: "Ashley Moran" <[log in to unmask]>

> I do not trust my brain's ability to decide that excess arachidonic  acid
> is dangerous, calculate the safe dietary limit, calculate the  amount of
> arachidonic acid in the eggs I am eating, and decide how  many eggs I
> should eat based on this.  In fact I don't trust my brain  do to make
> *any* decisions about my diet that are based on scientific  research.

Well, that's fair.  But....   when I was diagnosed w/ breast cancer my body
PH was acidic.  I adjusted my diet & my PH has been less acidic ever since.
This is controversial but so much of cancer prevention is.   I place a lot
of faith in the lab reports done annually on my blood & adjust my diet
accordingly.  Modern humans need to thrive in a far "dirtier" environment
than their ancestors.

Kath