From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 15:10:50 -0400
they are enabled by default, make sure third party cookies are disabled if
at all possible, that's where 99.9% of your spyware comes form websites
from, there's absolutely no reason to enable third party cookies that I've
come across. in internet explorer, go to tools, internet options, over to
the privacy tab, it's in there under advanced or something, I know it's in
there somewhere but haven't changed that setting in so long. Probably in
January when I built this computer was the last time I looked in there
because disabling third party cookies is the first thing I do every time, I
forgot on my laptop and after a week had like 120 peaces of spyware, after
changing that, 4 is the most I've seen, can't compare on the desktop since I
was smarter that time.first party cookies are alright to enable.