From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:40:18 -0400
Also I thought everyone is supposed to have a copy of their license on hand
at their station. I know of many that don't including myself unless it's ok
to have it available on the computer. In that case I have a jpeg form of the
photograph for my license. I guess it's a matter of printing it out but I've
notice many do not have their license available at their location as it
usually comes up when someone registers for echolink and other programs that
require a photograph scan of your call sign.