From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2009 14:51:34 +1000
I'd have to agree. not everybody has the where with all to be able to
erect an antenna, and if you'r erestricted by council ordinances and the
like, that can put a damper on the whole works as well. hams can say
just do it anyway all they like, but, you then run into the issue of if
you get found out, you'll be spending more money then you have to
rectify the whole situation.
as it stands here, I'm not allowed to have a structure higher than 1.8
meters above the highest point of the roof of my dwelling. anything
higher and I'd have to lodge a DA which would set me back at minimum,
$350. not worth it in my oppinion.

Shaun,
vk2fese,

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick
up a turd by the clean end.

web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://www.fanfiction.net/~blindphoenix
skype: brailledude
msn: [log in to unmask]

On 19/04/2009 7:46 AM, Robert Clark went skydiving, and on the way down,
shouted thus.: