AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:00:29 -0600

             RENEW YOUR AAM MEMBERSHIP FOR $25!!!!

   MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

I don't understand your post. What does the last eight years have to do with not seeing the need for more police here and wondering why funds for more police would be included in an 'economic stimulus' package? How will that improve the economy unless more police means more fines and citations which increase revenues for municipalities...ahhhh that must be the reason!

That works for you? You're fully behind that idea?

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."