Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2011 23:58:20 -0400
7bit
From:
On 08/04/2011 02:58 PM, Kristina Carlton wrote:
So what I am wondering, and would like input on, would
> it make sense to reduce protein intake to the bare minimum and otherwise eat
> nothing but fat? I was thinking about eating twice a day - midday nothing
> but fat, and evening some protein and lots of fat (or just one meal a day of
> protein and fat).

I agree with Ben. The common pemmican ratio (1:1) is by calory 70% fat
and 30% protein; it works. A higher percentage of fat is for endurance
athletes, and might have uncomfortable consequence if you are not such.

BTW after years on pemmican, I have no appetite until evening.

William