Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 05:09:34 -0400
Louis, thanks to you and all of the other guys for suggestions.  A lot of
good info can usually be obtained from this list.  I always feel that a
bllind person usually gets the best info from another blind person that has
been there and done that.  I am thinking seriously of have a heavy metal
gauge plate cut to same size of bottom of the meter and having holes drilled
through each corner.  I already have some small rubber legs that I can
attach using the holes in the plate. This will not change the appearance of
the meter and will give it the extra weight and the meter will set on four
rubber legs. I don't think it will cost me but a few dollars to do this.  I
will look and try some of the suggestions first though.