ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 20:58:06 -0700
Pat, perhaps it's the aftereffects of the surgery and anesthetic.  I
wouldn't worry about it.  Let the tears flow when they need to, and don't
worry about it.  I've heard of lots of people being tired or depressed or
whatever for quite some time after surgery.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com

http://facebook.com/kernsac