ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:31:05 -0500
It isn't real counseling.  It is mostly done for the entertainment of those
listeners.  The listeners enjoy applying the home spun advice to their own
situations if they are similar to those they themselves face.  There are
similar shows such as Dr. Lora on many stations in the United States.  Dr.
Lora's degree is in chemistry rather than anything at all to do with
psychology.  So, in my opinion these people give advice which is no better
than anyone else's.