From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2009 23:16:17 -0600

I would like to ask those of you in the Denver area to recommend a pediatric
gastroenterologist.  My granddaughter is having daily tummy aches at age 10
1/2.  She has been on a GF diet for several years.  The family keeps a GF
kitchen and are all very good at keeping the gluten out.  We suspect
additional food intolerances or allergies, and want to pursue further
testing.

She is gluten intolerant, based on testing by Enterolab, and also tested
high on the traditional celiac blood test panel about 3 years ago.

If you are aware of a good pediatric gastro or allergist in the Denver area,
who is celiac friendly, please let us know.

Anne in Texas