Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 11:54:37 -0700

Where: Grace & St. Peter?s Episcopal Church
2927 Dixwell Ave.
Hamden, CT 06518

When: Monday, January 26th, 7-8:30pm

Please join us for an Informal Evening Get Together for newly
diagnosed celiacs sponsored by the Greater New Haven Celiac Group.

This event will be especially helpful for newly diagnosed celiacs or
for anyone with questions about the gluten-free lifestyle!

Sample gluten-free food and talk with our Dietetic Advisor, Kathy
French MS, RD,CSP, from Yale New Haven Children's Hospital along with
our GNHCG Counselors. No Reservations Required.

For further information call Bill Jacobs @ 203-272-9646 or email:

Directions and Parking information: Wilbur Cross Parkway (Route 15):
Whitney Ave. Exit (Northbound Exit 61,Southbound Exit 62) (Note sign
at bottom of ramp-Head toward Hamden)Right onto Whitney; at the second
light (Dixwell Ave.), turn left. Church is the 2nd building on the left.

I-91 North & South: Take Exit 10, Route 40 Connector. Take Exit 1 off
Route 40. Turn left at bottom of ramp. At next light (Hartford
Turnpike), turn left; at the next light (Dixwell Ave.), turn right. Go
through 3 lights (Town Hall is the third light). Church is the 2nd
building on the left.

Note: Parking is available in the lot directly across the street from
the church, in the Town Hall lot. Only Handicap Parking available in
the back of the church. The meeting will take place downstairs from
the sanctuary in the church. You can enter from the side door on the
left side of the driveway.

Please notify Bill Jacobs, by Tuesday, January 20th, if you require
handicap accessibility.