From:
Richard Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2009 14:47:07 -0500

This is going to sound like a commercial and I don't mean for it to.  I don't get any money from this company but this has been a great help to me so I thought I'd pass this along.

I buy most of my GF food from Amazon grocery at Amazon.com.  It's much cheaper than the prices they charge at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's for the same items and, if you spend more than $25.00, your shipping is free.

They have something like 400 gluten-free items.  I buy my bread, soup and cereal there and I've saved a fortune.  With economic times being tight, I have to think people are looking for ways to save money.  GF food is expensive, as we all know, so this has been a very good solution for me.

To search what they have, go to Amazon.com and on the pull-down menu at the top select "groceries."  Then, in the search box next to is, type "Gluten Free."

I hope this works for folks.

Thanks,

Richard Paul
Washington, DC