From:
Paul Hachmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:19:05 -0500
I have cleaned assorted electronics using rubbing alcohol and qtips/cotton swabs.  Try not to leave cotton traces behind.
I suspect that the mb cpu got fried when the soda hit it if it were powered on at the time.  I think references to washing keyboards in a dishwasher refer to desktop keyboards, I don't know of any references to laptop keyboards, but if it's broken, you can't break it more...  More than likely, the memory, harddrive, optical drive, battery and some other parts (maybe cpu) may be salvagable, but the price of a replacement mb probably makes the repair not cost effective.
Paul Hachmeyer