VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 17:31:27 -0800
Harry, one of the other issues I sometimes find with links in Outlook and
Outlook Express is that you are not deep enough into the link to make it
work.   When pressing the enter key doesn't launch it I move my curser to
the right one or two spaces, then I press the enter key and it usually
works.

Thx, Albert