From:
GiveMe AlluGot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:42:37 -0400
Hello again,
thank you all again for the help you offered on last message.
I have one last question .... I have done all the advice that was offered; that is: I unplugged all the hardware to the motherboard, but still nothing changed; computer will not boot.
My question is: Is it safe to assume that the motherboard is the culprit after all the tests were done by removing the hardware from the motherboard and still dont get any screen ?

Thank you all again
Frank Berenato