Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:32:14 -0400
Hello:

You could try taking out cards and unpluging power to DVD Etc. You could
even unplug all hard drives. The idea is will it boot with little
attached. Even unplug Ram. If it works then add one back at a time. I
have seen hard drives etc cause this. If it does not boot with bare min.
then it maybe your motherboard. Check all power plugs. Unplug and
replug. Clear your CMOS? If you are not comfortable doing all of this
consider a repair shop. Watch your static when doing this stuff.

Good Luck
Richard Bolha

--
Website Design & More