C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:19:04 -0600
While getting a checkup, a man tells his doctor that he thinks his wife is
losing her hearing. The doctor says, "You should do a simple test. Stand
about 15 feet behind your wife and say 'honey?' Move 3 feet closer and do it
again. Keep moving 3 feet closer until she finally responds." Remember how
close you were when she gives you an answer. That will help me know how bad
her hearing loss is.

About a month later the same guy is at the doctor again and the doctor asks,
"Well, did you do that experiment with your wife's hearing?" The man says
"yes". "How close did you get before she answered?" "Well, by the time I got
about 3 feet away she just turned around and said "For the FIFTH TIME...
WHAT???"

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.