BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:25:28 -0400
Upside down kilt wearing!!!!!  What will they think of next???  Ruth

PS:  If you should see Brian tell him I said hello.  I've lost track of
where he is now.

At 6:03 PM +1000 7/20/09, David West wrote:
Thanks Mary - as a budding charity auctioneer in the Brian Robinson
(current President of APT) mould, I'll have to remember that.

One of the current Directors on the APT Board, Gregory McNeil, is an
affirmed kilt wearer, and has several different utilikilts in his wardrobe.
He cuts a fine figure when he dons the black leather version.

And yes, he convinced me to acquire one as well - so to all those long-term
Pinheads, not only am I upside-down, but occasionally I'm also a
kilt-wearer!

They are extremely practical Š and yes, it's true, you can get a six-pack
of beer distributed between the pockets!

Cheers

David West

--
Ruth Barton