From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:36:31 -0400
I'm very impressed with the band, I actually think as word gets around about
CA and MA/RI/NH with 900 MHz, I wouldn't be too shocked to see it grow and
possibly before too long we won't have to use commercial equipment there and
there might be ham gear though I like the commercial gear now that I have
software of my own for it.