From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 01:01:16 -0400
Hi Rick, I'm forwarding your message to a sighted tech ham friend who has
had and likes the ts50.  I'll let you know what he says.
I do know, that John Hansen, w2FS, who is responsible for the Millenium
Qsyer Keypad, has that great piece of equipment to where it'll interface
with the ts50, which will give dirrect entry of frequencies,
Ability to change and identify modes,
cw read out of frequencies and modes,
and I believe on that rig, memory programming and access, although I'll have
to check with him on that.  I'll do some asking and let you know what I find
out.
The TS50 is not one of the more blind access friendly rigs, but is at least
somewhat doable.  Not sure what if anything it'll do with Ham Radio Deluxe,
possibly someone on this list can chime in here on that.  Congratulations
and all the best on your upgrade later this month.
Sincerely, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.
the