From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:13:58 -0400
Hi Pat.

I know that there is a way to design a variation of the J-pole so that it
works on 2 meters and 70 cm because one of the local ham clubs did for
public service communications for a major sports event here that had a
number of different games going on in defferent locations.  I just don't
know the particulars of what they did to optimize the antenna for
performance on both bands, but I know that they did it and it worked fairly
well.

73, de Lou K2LKK