From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 2009 08:39:38 -0500
Phil, thank you for showing me a blessing I never realized I had.  I have 6
children, and for five of them, one of their best memories is watching
Bullwinkle with me.  They all got the cold war politics and the history.  We
called Bullwinkle "Educational Television" That was the code word for Let's
watch Bullwinkle, Rocky, Dudley Doright, and the rest.  Wicapedia discribes
the show as "radio with pictures".  I have the first three seasons on DVD as
Chanukah presents from my oldest son.  he also bought me the "from the earth
to the moon series on VhS.  What a good son!
Yes I know this doesn't have much to do with radio, except the ham shack was
a part of the tv room.
H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor