From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 18:41:43 -0800
Hi David,

The DX-A will work very nicely if you have a beam at the top of your tower.
When I had an A3 up at the top of my tower I had great results with it but
when I put up a quad, it went south in a hurry.  Don, the tech support guy
there told me this is because a beam causes the antenna to see a plain at
the top of the tower while a quad does not.

I hope this helps a little.  Good luck and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX